And most of the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 users want to root the phone and install custom ROM on their phone. So here in this guide, we will show you how to Root Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and Install TWRP recovery. Relocking your bootloader will ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA from your device such as apps, photos, messages, and settings. WebTrickz is not responsible for anything happening to your phone. The steps we have given have been personally tested by the author of this article and are safe.
Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. On this page, you can find the official link to download Asus Zenfone Max Pro ZB602KL Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual. On this page, you can find the official link to download Asus Zenfone Max Pro ZB601KL Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Copyright © Best full guides for upgrade firmware all devices – 2023.
Evolution X is an AOSP based custom ROM with all pixel stuff like Wallpaper, Sound, boot animations, fonts, and icons. It’s backed all firmware by a strong and active community that’s always striving to make the newest version of Andriod accessible to more users. The phone received its Android Pie update around… Available for a wide range of devices with support from developers in forums. Always get the latest of the android source code and security updates. Don’t get lost in the plethora of customization options.
- It is an AOSP based Custom ROM inspired by Google Pixel Smartphone OS.
- Now the device has received a working TWRP recovery file, which means users can gain root access on their Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 by flashing SuperSu or Magisk via TWRP recovery.
- You can then install mods like ViPER4Android and Dolby Atmos.
- If you know about “Rooting” then, it is very easy, and you will root your Android device easily.
- Then, Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version.
Thanks to this, users with devices like the Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Moto X (2014), and LG G3 can now enjoy all the new features Google introduced in Android Pie. The official release of Android Pie is out for the Google Pixel series and the Essential Phone, and the Android 9 source code has been uploaded to AOSP.
We don’t want you to lose any data, or anything could go wrong unexpectedly. Before starting the tutorial, we strongly recommend you to make a full backup of your phone. If possible, take a full Nandroid Backup via TWRP or you can try out some of the Hand-Picked Android Backup Apps to secure your data quickly.